Image Sizes

Home Forums Greenery Pro Image Sizes

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chris Tattersall
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using Greenery Pro and having problems with sizing images. Regardless of the size specified in edit, which displays the correct size, when viewing the page, the image is always expanded to fit the margins. How can I stop this. Note I have tried this with other themes (Twenty Twenty, for example) and the image displays at the correct size

Thanks
    Chris

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the page URL where the image expand in it’s size.

Thank You

Chris Tattersall
    Participant

Home

I cannot send you the edit page link where the images are a lot smaller as you would need to login. If you need it, send me an email address where I can paste the screenshots.

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

Go to Appearance >> Editor >> style.css >> line no 22 >> here you can remove the below CSS.

width: 100%;

Thank You

Chris Tattersall
    Participant

Thanks for the follow-up but I am now totally confused! I removed the width: 100% and there was no change when I viewed the page with MS Edge on my server where I edit the site (images displayed large). I closed and re-opened Edge with the same result. However, I tried viewing using Edge on my desktop PC and the sizes were correct but they where aligned left within the margin. I checked the alignment in edit and they were still all showing “aligned center”. I then tried viewing the page using Firefox and Chrome on the server and had the same view as on my workstation i.e. sizes correct but left aligned.

Can you please explain what is going on? Why a different result on the server to the workstation, why a different result with Firefox and Chrome vs Edge on the server and why left aligned when center is selected?

Note, as before, all images display correctly, size and alignment, when in edit mode.

Thanks
    Chris

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

As we have check and the images are in center. Can you please clear the browser cache and let us know if it works fine.

Thank You

Chris Tattersall
    Participant

Sorry, I have cleared browser cache in both Edge and Firefox on my server and workstation, but the images are still left aligned. I would like to send you a screenshot, but I cannot upload it here. Do you have an email address I can use?

The site is http://www.natureaffinitysociety.org:8080/

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

Now it shows on left side. Please send your site URL and the login details to support@risingthemes.net so we can resolve it.

Thank You

Chris Tattersall
    Participant

Hi,
    Are you asking for the id and password for our WordPress site? I obviously cannot post login details on an open forum and your email is a “noreply”. Also our WP is firewall protected for specific IP addresses so how do we proceed?

Thanks

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

No, Do not post login details to forum because it is open for all. You can send the details to email support@risingthemes.net or risingthemes@gmail.com

Thank You

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.