Sections problems

Home Forums Greenery Pro Sections problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I just installed the Greenery theme for my website, and I have some issues whereas I red the whole instructions… Can you help me to fix :
    – the home page, that only show the slider, not the sections,
    – the contact form, that doesn’t appear on the “contact me” page,
    – do we have to activate something to find the widgets ? I just can’t find them on the settings…!

Thank you for you kind help !

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

– the home page, that only show the slider, not the sections, – Go to Settings >> Readings >> here you can select latest post options

– the contact form, that doesn’t appear on the “contact me” page, – Send us the site URL and the login details to our support email so we can add the contact form 7 plugin to setup contact form.

– do we have to activate something to find the widgets ? I just can’t find them on the settings…! – Go to Appearance >> Widgets >> Here you can add widgets.

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your reply.

Where can I send you the site url and login details ?

And for the widgets, there is nothing similar as in the instructions … Maybe you can check it at the same time as the contact form ?

Thank you again !

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can send the details to support@risingthemes.net

Thank You

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Thank you so much for your help ! The website turns out very well now with your update.

How is it possible to translate the two sentences “WANT TO TALK? LET’S DO IT!
    Please call or email contact form and we will be happy to assist you.” from the contact form ?
    We manage to translate everything but this.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.