Short Code Images

Home Forums Buildcon Pro Short Code Images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Mead
    Participant

I have three issues I’m looking to resolve:
    1. The Featured Work section of the home page displays nine of the Our Works posts with featured images. The div/column width only allows for rows of four images, so one image appears out of line in a third row. Note there are roughly 20 posts with featured images but only the nine return. Is there a way to limit or increase the images shown or filtered to better align with the page?

2. Under Pages, a new page can be created with Featured Works as a template. When doing so, all of the roughly 20 feature images appear, but have margins between and misalign in some cases. Can all of the Featured Work be displayed similar to the home page?

3. An Image Carousel has been used in Our Works posts. At the end of each of the carousels it seems to be inserting the next three images from the Related Project section below. This only occurs when the carousel is popped out into a lightbox. Is this a bug that can be corrected easily?

Thanks

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send your site URL and the login details to our support email so we can check and get back to you.

Thank You

David Mead
    Participant

Just a follow up to close the thread. The response from the developer was quick and each item was resolved. Thanks

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that 🙂

Vidal Calderon
    Participant

Hola

La verdad me es muy lamentable de no tener soporte de esta pagina.

la cosa no se trata solo de vender se trata de dar apoyo al cliente.

espero se contacten conmigo para solucionar este caso.

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hola

Háganos saber qué problemas está enfrentando para que podamos ayudarlo.

Gracias

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.