Status Update

Home Forums Greenery Pro Status Update

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Chris Tattersall
    Participant

I have already replied to your post, but my text has disappeared again!!!! Did you receive it?

I will try again:

Yes, thanks you, the issues of loading and the disappearing menus are resolved, however I am having a lot of difficulties customizing your home page, especially with text formatting and alignment. I have removed three of the text boxes in Section 1, but it displays the remaining one up against the left margin. I cannot get it in the middle!

On the Theme options panel there is a link to Greenery Documentation that resolves to //risingthemesdemo.net/greenery/documentation. When I click it, it redirects to
    //subscribe.steersearch.com/?skipEmail=1&q=&tp1=9POBEX80W&tp2=live-demo.online&tp3=lve&custom_tags=%7B%22merge_pid%22%3A%22%22%2C%22gcat%22%3Anull%7D

which tells me that I have already subscribed to Notifications

Where can I find the documentation please?

Thank you
    Chris Tattersall

Chris Tattersall
    Participant

I have replied twice to your post but each time the text disappears. I am not going to write this out again as I think you have a problem with your support forum. In case this post works, I found the documentation, but it wasn’t easy!

risingthemesdemo.net/documentation/greenery-doc/

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.