Refund

Home Forums Elevate Pro Refund

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Waters
    Participant

I would like a refund on this theme please.

I have never known a website run as slow as this. It is utterly dreadful and the theme is not fit for purpose, therefore I would like you to refund me and I will remove the theme.

I am speaking to my host thuis morning to find out why it is so awful. The backend of wordpress is working as normal as it always has.. This tyheme has ALWAYS run like a snail from the very moment I installed it.

Yesterday I had nothing but trouble all day and lost the day. Today I should be in my high street shop, but have had to close the shop, to deal with this awful site that takes an eternity to load every single page!

Thank you.

Stephen Waters
    Participant

Even your demo version pages take ages to load.

Stephen Waters
    Participant

in fact I counted the loading time on your demo page for this theme and it was between 12 and 15! seconds load! Ive just run an independednt test and Im getting 12+ seconds! That is unaccepotable.

I have just two test products on there. I have minimal plugins to make the shop side and site work eg forms, payment,

If I could attach a document here I would show you it.

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

The website loading speed also depend on the sever side as well. Sometimes it loads quickly and sometimes it take time.

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.