WooCommerce styling

Home Forums Elevate Pro WooCommerce styling

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    karen De Fraeye
    Participant

Hello,

the woocommerce styling is not working well
    In the product page, the number of items is black. The background is also black, so the number is not visible

Stephen Waters
    Participant

Hi Karen,

Have they addressed any of the issues youve had with this theme?

Are you still using it?

With regards Woocommerce customisation.. I am surprised there is no basket icon in the header menu. Did you manage to sort that out?

Thank you
    Steve

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

The cart icon needs to be add manually in the homepage by woocommerce code. For other issues kindly email to support@risingthemes.net so we can do that.

Thank You

Stephen Waters
    Participant

I don’t really like the way you work Rising Themes. On the themes page, in the middle of the features you describe, it says “Woocommerce Compatible”. On that basis, I feel it is reasonable that you made the cart icon and link available in the header. It’s an essential menu item. Other theme vendors do this.

Without tempting you into a rude reply.. Perhaps you could tell me what that “woocommerce code” is and where to put it?

That would be great support. Thank you.

karen De Fraeye
    Participant

No they didn’t.
    I stopped wasting my time with this theme

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can use the woocomerce menu cart plugin to add the cart icon in header. It is easy way to add the icon the other way is to add it manually by adding some code and functionality in the header file. Please let us know so we can help.

Thank You

Stephen Waters
    Participant

Hi,

The plugin is free to start with.. But it will only add the cart to one menu. So you either have to choose main menu right or left.. Or the responsive menu. I’m not prepared to pay for it I am afraid, because I don’t even know yet if this theme is working satisfactorily.

I would appreciate the code if you have it and I will place it myself. I did mention that earlier.

Thank you

Rising Themes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can add this plugin to display cart in menu.

Menu Cart for WooCommerce

Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.